Tags: community conversations, keyword search, market report videos, new website, real estate
Categories: Ask the experts
Same link. New look. Welcome to the new HoulihanLawrence.com.
Heading into our 125th anniversary coming up next year, we at Houlihan Lawrence wanted something big to celebrate. 125 years of being the area’s leading independent brokerage, 125 years of being family-owned and -operated, 125 years of caring about and providing a service to those who are about to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. And now, 125 years later, we get the chance to celebrate the newest addition to our family – a website that puts the user experience first and foremost with each and every click.
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be using our blog and social media channels to help users get a better gist of our new website. Though it’s main goal is to help buyers and sellers with the process of buying or selling their homes, we’ve added a few key features that will make the process that much easier. Those features include:
- Keyword Search: Specific keywords like “breakfast bar” and “water slide” to match users with desired features.
- Market Report Videos: Videos that show AND tell users about market conditions on a monthly basis.
- HD Full Screen Photos: Beautiful photos that can be expanded to fullscreen.
- Community Conversations: A platform where users can talk about and find more information about a community.
- VIP Membership: An inside look into recent transactions and sales in the area.
Above we’ve provided you with a small snapshot of what we see as the next step in real estate technology. To see the full picture, visit www.houlihanlawrence.com. It’s as simple as that.