Larchmont is located less than 30 minutes from New York City in the heart of the Sound Shore. Larchmont offers its residents community amenities that rival those of summer beach communities in New England like boating, kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing and swimming.
- Manor Park, a 13-acre haven, overlooks the Long Island Sound. Its walking paths, shelters and sandy beach is maintained by the Larchmont Manor Park Society and is the epicenter of the surrounding neighborhood. Many people say it resembles a smaller version of the famous cliff-walk in Newport, Rhode Island.
- The Cambium is a new full-service condominium located in the heart of Larchmont. Its walk-to-town location and luxury amenities are desirable combination for those who prefer a lifestyle requiring little maintenance and close proximity to New York City. Each residence come with one underground parking space and spacious layouts with hardwood floor, custom cabinetry, Thermador appliances and marble bathrooms.
- Larchmont has a delightful downtown shopping district with small boutiques, gourmet stores, and antique shops. Two independent bookstores, two wine stores, a plethora of antiques and home furnishing stores and a movie theatre make a stroll down town a wonderful excursion.
- An eclectic selection of local cuisine offers everything from the perfect burger and fries (The Larchmont Tavern) to a gourmet sandwich (Stanz) and imported French cheeses (Auray Gourmet) and savory delicacies (Bread and Cocoa). Plates, Lusardi’s and Encore bring to the table American, Italian and French cuisine respectively. Red Mango, Longford’s and Sweet and Social (cupcakes, whoopee pies, brownies and black-and-white cookies) satisfy every sugar craving.
- Flint Park features a variety of sports facilities, including tennis and paddle tennis, three baseball fields, soccer fields, basketball courts, a picnic area, and a playground for both toddlers and young children. Start training for the Bike Tour de Larchmont which starts in Flint Park on Sunday, October 7.